Horse Tip Daily #1003 by Kentucky Performance Products – Feeling Diagonals, Leads & Lateral Work with Cheryl Rohnke-Kronsberg & CHA
Today’s tip is an excerpt from the Certified Horsemanship episode on HORSES IN THE MORNING. Cheryl Rohnke-Kronsberg joins Christ Landwher with lots of helpful exercises to help riders fell diagonals, leads, and correct lateral movements. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1003- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse training tips
- Thanks to today’s contributors: Cheryl Rohnke-Kronsberg & Christy Landwehr from Certified Horsemanship Association
- Listen to the on Horse Radio Network
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- This episode of Horse Tip Daily has been brought to you through the generous support of Kentucky Performance Products & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.