Horse Tip Daily #1042 by Millcreek Spreaders – Don’t Cut Corners for a Great Hunter Round
Today’s tip is from an excerpt from the Ece Equestrian monthly jumping episode HORSES IN THE MORNING show. Eight year old Gigi joins Emily Thompson to talk about how she rides a great jump round; no cutting corners! Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1042- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to Jumping Radio Episodes by Ece Equestrian and all of the shows on Horse Radio Network
- Thanks to today’s contributors: Gigi & Emily Thompson from Ece Equestrian
- Picture: Gigi
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Support for this show provided by: Millcreek Spreaders and Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.