Horse Tip Daily #1080 by Cavallo – James Shaw Riding From Within – Breathing
Today’s tip is an excerpt from the Certified Horsemanship episode on HORSES IN THE MORNING. Christy Landwehr is joined by James Shaw for an interesting conversation about how controlling your breathing influences our horses performance and how Tai Chi could lengthen our riding career. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1080- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more horse podcasts on Horse Radio Network
- Thanks to today’s contributors James Shaw from Ride From Within, Christy Landwehr from CHA
- Photo Ride From Within by James Shaw
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Follow Horse Tip Daily on Facebook or Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Support for this show provided by: Cavallo Horse & Rider and Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.