Horse Tip Daily #1084 by Kentucky Performance Products – Hoof Wall Cracks Examined & Hot Horseshoes
In today’s tip Steve Kraus from Cornell University Farrier Program joins the HITM crew to explain the different types of cracks we might see on our horse’s hoof wall and why a farrier would heat a horseshoe. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1084- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse podcasts on Horse Radio Network
- Thanks to today’s expert Steve Kraus, Cornell Farrier Program
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- This episode of Horse Tip Daily has been brought to you through the generous support of Kentucky Performance Products & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.