Horse Tip Daily #1097 by Bimeda Equine – History & Design of the Park Drag with David Saunders, Gloria Austin
In today’s tip Coachman David Saunders is joined by Gloria Austin at the Grand Oaks Carriage Museum in Sarasota, FL. Together these icons of the Carriage Driving world explains what a park drag is and the historical lineage that created this massive and elegant horse drawn vehicle. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1097- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse podcasts on Horse Radio Network
- Thanks to today’s experts Gloria Austin and David Saunders
- Links: Grand Oaks Carriage Museum, Grand Oaks Resort, Driving Radio Show
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- This episode of Horse Tip Daily has been brought to you through the generous support of Bimeda Equine & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.