Horse Tip Daily #1105 by Kentucky Performance Products – Western Saddle Fitting Tips for Short Backed or Small Framed Horses
Today’s tip features champion Cowboy Mounted Shooter Tammy Sronce with some great advice on fitting a western saddle to a short backed or small framed horse. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1105- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse training tips.
- Thanks to today’s contributors: Tammy Sronce, Texas Shooting Horses
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Thanks to Kentucky Performance Products for supporting Horse Radio Network podcasts like this one
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.