Horse Tip Daily #1110 by Bimeda Equine – Tack Fit, Tying Techniques and Nylon or Leather with Tammy Sronce
Today Tammy Sronce, one of the winningest cowboy mounted shooters in the history of the sport, joins me to chat about some of her pet peeves about tack fit, tying up techniques and even some speculation on which is better; leather or nylon halters. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1110- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse podcasts on Horse Radio Network
- Thanks to today’s contributors Tammy Sronce, follow Texas Shooting Horses on Facebook
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- This episode of Horse Tip Daily has been brought to you through the generous support of Bimeda & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.