Horse Tip Daily #1143 by Uncle Jimmy’s – Girths: Too Tight, Too Loose, Just Right
On today’s tip Justin from Total Saddle Fit joins Dressage Radio Show co-hosts Reese & Philip to answer a listener question about how tight your girth should be. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1143- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse podcasts on Horse Radio Network
- Photo: Shoulder Relief Girth by Total Saddle Fit
- Thanks to today’s contributors Justin from Total Saddle Fit, Philip Parkes, Reese Koffler-Stanfield
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- This episode of Horse Tip Daily has been brought to you through the generous support of Uncle Jimmy’s & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.