Horse Tip Daily #1179 by Kentucky Performance Products – Elisa Sydnor Romm on Symmetry
Today’s tip is an excerpt from the Total Saddle Fit training tip on the Dressage Radio show. USDF certified instructor Elisa Sydnor Romm joins show co-hosts Reese Koffler Stanfield and Phillp Parkes to explain her out of the box technique for helping a horse who feels heavy on one rein. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1179- Show Notes and Links:
- Thanks to today’s expert Elisa Sydnor Romm
- Listen to horse podcasts at Horse Radio Network
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- This episode of Horse Tip Daily has been brought to you through the generous support of Kentucky Performance Products & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.