Horse Tip Daily #1196 by Uncle Jimmy’s – Keeping Illness at Bay During Seasonal Changes with Dr. Ying
On today’s tip Driving Radio Show co-hosts Dr. Wendy Ying and Glenn the Geek talk about keeping your immune system up to speed during seasonal changes. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1196- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse podcasts on Horse Radio Network
- Photo: Dr. Wendy Ying & Glenn the Geek
- Thanks to today’s contributors Dr. Wendy Ying
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- This episode of Horse Tip Daily has been brought to you through the generous support of Uncle Jimmy’s & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.