Horse Tip Daily #1215 by Bed In A Box – Stacey Westfall – New Discipline Challenges & Benefits
Today Stacey Westfall chats with Dressage Radio Show co-hostsReese Koffler Stanfield and Philip Parkes about the challenges of changing disciplines and how learning a new discipline can help you improve your skills in the old one. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1215- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse podcasts at Horse Radio Network
- Photo: Stacey Westfall (L) and Reese Koffler Stanfield (R)
- Thanks to today’s contributors: Stacey Westfall, Reese Koffler Stanfield, Philip Parkes
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Support for this show provided by: Bed In A Box & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.