Horse Tip Daily #1233 by Kentucky Performance Products – Canter Prerequisites & Canter Mechanics with CHA
Today’s tip is an excerpt from the monthly Certified Horsemanship Association episode on HORSES IN THE MORNING.
Christy Landwehr and Glenn are joined by Ann Streett-Joslin who explains what the canter is and the prerequisites for all riders before they start to canter. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1233- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more podcasts for horse people at Horse Radio Network
- Thanks to today’s expert Ann Streett-Joslin, Christy Landwehr, CHA
- Photo: Coach Jenn
- Support for this podcast provided by Kentucky Performance Products
- Download the free Horse Radio Network App for iPhone or Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.