Horse Tip Daily #1236 by Clarion Hotel Lexington – TLAER: What To Do – Or Not – When A Horse Gets Cast
Today’s tip is an excerpt from the HORSES IN THE MORNING show. Dr. Gimenez joins the HITM crew with what to do and what not to do when a horse lies down near a wall or fence and gets stuck, also called getting cast. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1236- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse podcasts at Horse Radio Network
- Photo source: TLAER
- Thanks to today’s contributors: Dr. Gimenez, Technical Large Animal Emergency Rescue Facebook, TLAER website
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Support for this show provided by: Clarion Hotel Lexington & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.