Horse Tip Daily #1265 by Hyndsight Vision Systems – Teaching & Learning the Aids: A Light Bulb Moment
Dressage Today contributing editor Hilary Hebert joins Dressage Radio Show co-hosts Reese Koffler Stanfield and Philip Parkes to chat about how we can apply scientific learning theory to building clear communications with our riding aids.
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1265- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more podcasts for horse people at Horse Radio Network
- This episode is brought to you by Hyndsight Vision Systems
- Thanks to today’s contributors Hilary Hebert, contributing editor Dressage Today, Philip Parkes, Reese Koffler Stanfield, Dressage Radio Show
- Learn about advertising on Horse Tip Daily or any of the shows on the Horse Radio Network
- Download the free Horse Radio Network App for iPhone or Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.