Horse Tip Daily #628 by Kentucky Performance Products – Shawna Karrasch – Audio vs. Tactile Markers
Today’s tip, an excerpt from Horses In The Morning episode 377, is all about markers. The gang from HORSES IN THE MORNING talk with Shawna about when or audio signals or tactile signals work best for training your horse. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 628- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more horse training tips here.
- Check out all of Shawna’s On Target Tips here.
- Listen to complete episodes of the HORSES IN THE MORNING Show here.
- Learn more about Shawna Karrasch clinics and seminars in the UK and Northern Ireland here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.