Horse Tip Daily #645 by EquestrianCollecions.com – TheHorse.com – Feedin’ The Fatties
Today’s tip is about those easy keepers in our barns. You know, the ones who put on weight when exposed to the mere aroma of sweet feed. Find out how to tell when your horse is indeed fat, and the best tactics to combat the expansion. It’s an excerpt from TheHorse.com’s weekly Horse Health Report on HORSES IN THE MORNING episode 400. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 645- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more horse health tips here.
- Check out more tips from TheHorse.com here.
- Listen to complete episodes of the HORSES IN THE MORNING Show here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Check out the EquestrianCollections.com product of the week! Kerrits Ventilator Jersey, available in ladies, kids, and plus sizes and lots of colors!
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.