Horse Tip Daily #658 by EquestrianCollecions.com – Olivia LaGoy-Weltz & Reese Koffler-Stanfield on Rider Position
Today’s tip is about rider position and it’s global affect on your ride. It’s an excerpt from episode 158 of the Dressage Radio Show. Reese Koffler-Stanfield & Olivia LaGoy-Weltz tell us how they help their students gain and maintain a correct position for all level riding. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 658- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more tips on improving your position here.
- Check out more tips from Reese Koffler Stanfield here.
- Join Olivia LaGoy-Weltz’ Facebook page.
- Listen to complete episodes of the Dressage Radio Show here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Check out Equestrian Collections’ Unlimited Shipping Program & the fantastic TuffRider® Ladies Starter Back Zip Field Boots
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.