Horse Tip Daily #663 by EQ Ready Records – TheHorse.com on Low Heel Syndrome
Today’s tip is about low heel syndrome. No, we’re not talking about flats vs. stilettos, we’re talking about hoof conformation frustrations and fallicies. It’s an excerpt from TheHorse.com’s weekly Horse Health Report on HORSES IN THE MORNING episode 433. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 663- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more tips from TheHorse.com here.
- Find more tips about hoof care and horse shoeing here.
- Join TheHorse.com Facebook page
- Join the Horse Tip Daily Facebook page for even more tips and interesting conversations about horses!
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- This podcast was brought to you by EQ Ready Records. Records management services for busy horse people like you.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.