Horse Tip Daily #660 by Kentucky Performance Products – Shawna Karrasch – An Endless Variety of Applications & Animals!
Today’s tip, an excerpt from Horses In The Morning episode 420, is a little bit different. The Horses In The Morning crew get Shawna chatting about some of the interesting applications for positive reinforcement training for horses as well as other animals. Furthermore as an added bonus, a question that’s been vexing folks for generations is addressed: do whales sneeze? Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 660- Show Notes and Links:
- This podcast has been brought to you by Kentucky Performance Products’ Summer Games Electrolytes.
- Listen to more horse training tips here.
- Check out all of Shawna’s On Target Tips here.
- Listen to complete episodes of the HORSES IN THE MORNING Show here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.