Horse Tip Daily #662 by EquestrianCollecions.com – Training Agendas with Eric Dierks
Today’s tip is about The Training Agenda. It’s an excerpt from HORSES IN THE MORNING episode 433. Retired Racehorse Trainer Challenge 2012 winner Eric Dierks talks about training agendas and how to keep them from holding your horse back. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 662- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more horse training tips here.
- Join Eric Dierks’ Facebook here.
- Listen to complete episodes of the HORSES IN THE MORNING Show here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Check out Equestrian Collections’ Unlimited Shipping Program & Vetericyn Wound Hydrogel.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.