Horse Tip Daily #689 by Kentucky Performance Products – Shawna Karrasch – When & How To Start Young Horses
Today’s tip is all about when and how to start you young horse. Shawna lets us in on some great ways to channel those youngsters’ energy, spark the under developed curiosity of the shy ones, and even creat a better three year old come backing time! Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 689- Show Notes and Links:
- This podcast has been brought to you by Kentucky Performance Products’ Summer Games Electrolytes.
- Listen to more horse training tips here.
- Check out all of Shawna’s On Target Tips here.
- Listen to complete episodes of the HORSES IN THE MORNING Show here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.