Horse Tip Daily #702 by Kentucky Performance Products – Short Course on Physical Therapy with TheHorse.com
Today’s tip is an excerpt from TheHorse.com’s weekly Horse Health Report on HORSES IN THE MORNING episode 511. TheHorse.com digital editor Michelle Anderson, Dr. Jones of Florida Equine Veterinary Services bring us a short course on the course of physical therapy for your horse. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 702- Show Notes and Links:
- Today’s podcast has been brought you by Kentucky Performance Products.
- Listen to more horse health tips here.
- Check out more tips from TheHorse.com here.
- This tip originally appeared on Episode 511 of HORSES IN THE MORNING: TheHorse Health Report with TheHorse.com digital editor Michelle Anderson & Dr. Jones of Florida Equine Veterinary Services.
- Photo: Dr. Jones
- Listen to complete episodes of the HORSES IN THE MORNING Show here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.