Horse Tip Daily #704 by EquestrianCollections.com – TheHorse.com & Dr. Horohov on Infectious Diseases
Today’s tip is an excerpt from TheHorse.com’s weekly Horse Health Report on HORSES IN THE MORNING episode 516. TheHorse.com digital editor Michelle Anderson & Dr. David Horohov of the Gluck Center at UK join the HITM gang to talk about infectious diseases. As you might suspect, this tip does have a ‘yuk’ rating of medium. You’ve been warned. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 704- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more horse health tips here.
- Check out more tips from TheHorse.com here.
- This tip originally appeared on Episode 501 of HORSES IN THE MORNING: TheHorse Health Report with TheHorse.com digital editor Michelle Anderson & Dr. David Horohov of the Gluck Center at UK
- Listen to complete episodes of the HORSES IN THE MORNING Show here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
Check out EquestrianCollections.com Product of the Week: Irideon Chinchilla Fleece Crossover Turtleneck
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.