Horse Tip Daily #708 by EquestrianCollections.com – Snaffle Bits: Form & Function
Today’s tip is an excerpt from the Dressage Radio Show Episode 178. Today Beth Haist joins hosts Reese & Philip to talk about the different snaffle bits and their functions. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 708- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more tips on tack fit and function here.
- Listen to the Dressage Radio Show here.
- Learn more about permitted tack and attire at USDF.org
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
Check out EquestrianCollections.com Online Catalogs:
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.