Horse Tip Daily #716 by EquestrianCollections.com – Curb Bit & Double Bridle Proper Fit & Function
Today’s tip is an excerpt from the Dressage Radio Show Episode 179. Beth Haist joins show hosts Philip Parkes and Reese Koffler Stanfield for a chat about curb bits and double bridles, their proper fit and function. The first part of this series, on snaffle bits, can be found on Tip #708. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 716- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more tips on riding and equitation here.
- Listen to more tips on tack fit and function here.
- Listen to the Dressage Radio Show here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
Check out EquestrianCollections.com Online Catalogs:
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.