Horse Tip Daily #741 by Fleeceworks – The Wagon Wheel with Lauren Ball-Tisdale
Today’s tip is from Lauren Ball-Tisdale, U.S.D.F. Bronze and Silver Medalist and owner of Transitions Dressage LLC in Chagrin Falls, OH.
It’s an excerpt from the Dressage Radio Show episode 190 where co-hosts Reese Koffler Stanfield and Philip Parkes discuss exercises for improving your horse’s performance with a wagon wheel. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 741- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more tips on horse training here.
- Listen to more tips on equitation and becoming a better rider here.
- Check out the Dressage Radio Show here
- Join the Horse Tip Daily Facebook Fan Page.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.