Horse Tip Daily #752 by Fleeceworks – Robin Bond – Training for Flags & Other Flappy Things
Today’s tip is from Team Fleeceworks rider, former eventer and current extreme cowgirl Robin Bond. Stay tuned as we investigate training your horse to let you carry flags and other flappy things.
Horse Tip Daily Episode 752- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more tips on horse training here.
- Listen to more tips on equitation and becoming a better rider here.
- Check out the Fleeceworks Facebook page or follow Fleeceworks on Twitter.
- Thanks to expert Robin Bond.
- Join the Horse Tip Daily Facebook Fan Page.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.