Horse Tip Daily #778 by EquestrianCollections.com – TheHorse.com on The Science in Soaking Hay
Today’s tip is an excerpt from TheHorse.com’s weekly Horse Health Report on HORSES IN THE MORNING. The HITM crew is joined by TheHorse.com digital editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Oake with the science behind soaking your horses hay. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 778- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more horse health tips here.
- Check out more tips from TheHorse.com here.
- TheHorse.com Horse Health Report with digital editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Oake on the science behind soaking hay.
- Listen to complete episodes of the HORSES IN THE MORNING Show here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Check out the EquestrianCollections.com product of the week: Troxel Western Helmets
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.