Horse Tip Daily #791 by Kentucky Performance Products – Botulism: Just the Facts Ma’am
Today’s tip is an excerpt from TheHorse.com’s weekly Horse Health Report on HORSES IN THE MORNING. TheHorse.com digital editor Michelle Anderson & Dr. Johnson from the National Botulism Reference Laboratory at New Bolton Center join the HITM crew for a talk about Botulism. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 791- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more tips on horse health here.
- Thanks to our experts: TheHorse.com Horse Health Report with digital editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Johnson on Botulism.
- Learn more about Botulism at the National Botulism Reference Laboratory at New Bolton Center.
- Support for this podcast provided by Kentucky Performance Products.
- Listen to more HORSES IN THE MORNING episodes here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.