Horse Tip Daily #797 by InternetHorseShow.com – Rod Miller: Lateral Balance Exercise
Today’s tip is from Rod Miller. Rod teaches principles of balanced riding found in dressage, with the communication philosophies of natural horse training, creating a positive, progressive approach for his students. Today Rod talks about lateral balance and provides a clever method to help you learn to feel lateral balance, or lack thereof.
Horse Tip Daily Episode 797- Show Notes and Links:
- Expert: Rod Miller, founder of the International Performance Horse Development Association
- Join the IPHDA Facebook page.
- Listen to more tips on Horse Training.
- Listen to more tips on becoming a better rider.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.