Horse Tip Daily #799 by Kentucky Performance Products – Injuries Common to the Dressage Athlete with Dr. Newton Pt. 2
Dr. Chris Newton of Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, KY joins Dressage Radio Show co-hosts Reese Koffler Stanfield & Philip Parkes with part two on their chat about injuries most often found in dressage horses, and horse that have similar athletic demands. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 799- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more tips on dressage here, and more tips about Lameness here.
- Thanks to today’s expert Dr. Chris Newton from Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, KY
- Listen to complete episodes of the Dressage Radio Show here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- This episode of Horse Tip Daily has been brought to you through the generous support of Kentucky Performance Products
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.