Horse Tip Daily #813 by EquestrianCollections.com – TheHorse.com: What’s an Internal Medicine Vet?
The HITM crew is joined by TheHorse.com digital editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Ruess for a chat about what an internal medicine does and how and why you might be visiting one. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 813- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more tips on horse health and horse management.
- Thanks to today’s expert: TheHorse.com Horse Health Report with digital editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Reuss from University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine
- Listen to complete episodes of HORSES IN THE MORNING .
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Check out the EquestrianCollections.com product of the week: Dublin Easy-Care Mesh Half Chaps
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.