Horse Tip Daily #817 by Kentucky Performance Products – Improve Your Position with Dressage Today
Hillary Hebert, senior editor of Dressage Today joins Dressage Radio Show co-hosts Reese Koffler Standfield & Philip Parkes with several tips for dressage riders on how to improve their position. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 817- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more tips on dressage here, and more tips about riding position.
- Thanks to today’s expert Hilary Moore Hebert, Senior Editor of Dressage Today Magazine and Dressagetoday.com
- Listen to complete episodes of the Dressage Radio Show here.
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- This episode of Horse Tip Daily has been brought to you through the generous support of Kentucky Performance Products
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.