Horse Tip Daily #820 by EquestrianCollections.com – Shoes for Event Horses with Joe Meyer & Nate Chambers
Today’s tip is an excerpt from the Professional Riders Organization Eventing Radio Show. Show co-hosts Nate Chambers and Joe Meyer answer a listener question about shoes on event horses.
Horse Tip Daily Episode 820- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more tips on hoof care or studs and calks for horseshoes.
- Thanks to today’s experts: Joe Meyer & Nate Chambers
- Photo Source Bit of Britain
- Listen to complete episodes of Eventing Radio Show
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Check out the EquestrianCollections.com product of the week: Dublin Renegade Paddock Boots
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.