Horse Tip Daily #823 by EquestrianCollections.com – Red Bumps and Oozey Bumps and Itchy Bumps, Oh My!
Today’s tip is an excerpt from the Driving Radio Show. Dr. Wendy Ying and Glenn the Geek talk about the seemingly endless variety of red, itchy, scaley, scratchy or oozey bumps that our horses seem to come down with. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 823- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more tips on horse health.
- Thanks to today’s expert: Dr. Wendy Ying
- Photo: Dr. Wendy Ying
- Listen to complete episodes of the Driving Radio Show
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Check out the EquestrianCollections.com product of the week: ProChaps Half Chaps
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.