Horse Tip Daily #824 by InternetHorseShow.com – The Turn Back: A Multi Purpose Exercise with Julie Slater
Today’s tip is from Julie Slater. Julie grew up in Germany where she took dressage and jumping lessons. When she came to the United States she discovered ranch work and has been working for ranches and helping others improve their riding skills ever since. Today Julie explains what a Turn Back is, why it’s so useful and how to it properly. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 824- Show Notes and Links:
- Expert: Julie Slater, follow Julie Facebook at Slater Horse Training.
- Join the IPHDA Facebook page.
- Listen to more tips on Horse Training.
- Listen to more tips on becoming a better rider.
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.