Horse Tip Daily #839 by State Line Tack – International Society for Equitation Science and Rein Tension with TheHorse.com
Today’s tip is an excerpt from TheHorse.com’s weekly Horse Health Report on HORSES IN THE MORNING. The HITM crew is joined by TheHorse.com digital editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Wickens with an introduction to the acronym worthy International Society for Equitation Science. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 839- Show Notes and Links:
- Thanks to today’s expert: TheHorse.com Horse Health Report with digital editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Wickens from ISES
- Listen to the HORSES IN THE MORNING SHOW
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Click here for the Audible Books free trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Support for this podcast provided by: StateLineTack.com
- Photo source AEBC.com.au
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.