Horse Tip Daily #851 by EquestrianCollections.com – TheHorse.com: Get the Most From Lameness Exams
The HITM crew is joined by TheHorse.com digital editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Jones for a chat about how lameness exams work and how to get the most from them.
Horse Tip Daily Episode 851- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more tips on horse health and horse management.
- Thanks to today’s expert: TheHorse.com Horse Health Report with digital editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Jones from Florida Equine Veterinary Service talk about lameness exams
- Photo: Dr. Jones from Florida Equine Veterinary Service
- Download the FREE Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android. Just go to your app store and search Horse Radio Network
- Listen to complete episodes of HORSES IN THE MORNING .
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Check out the EquestrianCollections.com
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.