Horse Tip Daily #856 by Equisketch.com – Sean Patrick: Training Introverts and Bits
Today’s tip is an excerpt from the Western Radio Show. Sean Patrick joins show co-hosts Alan Moorhead and Tammy Sronce with some great advice on working with an introverted green horse and Sean also weighs in on the great bitting debate. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 856- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more tips on tack and saddlery or horse training tips
- Listen to more episodes of the Western Radio Show with Tammy Sronce and Alan Moorhead
- Thanks to today’s expert: Sean Patrick, Road to the Horse Wildcard
- There’s an app for that! Check out Horse Radio Network’s app for iPhone/iPad and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Equisketch, making your equestrian life mobile, one app at a time.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.