Horse Tip Daily #882 by Fleeceworks – Veterinary Relationships and Dumb Stuff Gets You Hurt
In today’s tip Christy and Steph from TheHorse.com along with the HITM crew talk about the importance of being observant and then move on to some stories that illustrate how even the experts can get hurt doing stupid stuff around horses. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 882- Show Notes and Links:
- This podcast has been brought to you through the generous support of Fleeceworks.
- Check out more horse health tips
- Thanks to today’s expert: TheHorse.com
- There’s an App for that! Download the FREE Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android and have your shows with your where ever you go!
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.