Horse Tip Daily #886 by StateLineTack.com – Good Hay, Bad Hay and The Mold o’ Meter
Today’s tip is an excerpt from TheHorse.com’s weekly Horse Health Report on HORSES IN THE MORNING. The HITM crew is joined by TheHorse.com digital editor Christy West and Bill Glisson from TheHayExchange with some advice on hay. Good or bad, green or bleached, moldy or not, Bill answers everyone’s questions. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 886- Show Notes and Links:
- Thanks to today’s expert: TheHorse.com Horse Health Report and Bill Glisson from the Hay Exchange.
- Listen to the HORSES IN THE MORNING SHOW
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear – click here to contact us.
- Click here for the Audible Books free trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Support for this podcast provided by: StateLineTack.com
- Photo source: Hay Exchange, Plant City, FL
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.