Horse Tip Daily #895 by EquestrianCollections.com – No Coach? Do’s and Don’ts When Schooling Upper Level Movements
Today Dressage Radio show co-hosts Reese Koffeler Stanfield and Philip Parkes answer a listener question about schooling the higher level movements with an older horse, sans coach. Reese introduces a new descriptive term for poorly executed flying changes and Philip offers some great advice about using the the relationship between lower and higher level movements in your training regime. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 895- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse training tips or dressage tips
- Thanks to today’s experts: Reese Koffler Stanfield and Philip Parkes from Dressage Radio Show
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Photo: Dressage Radio Show co-host Philip Parkes
- Thanks to EquestrianCollections.com for supporting Horse Radio Network podcasts like this one. Check out the Pirouette Girth
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.