Horse Tip Daily #898 by Equestrian Collections – Creating a Plan and School the Test or Not
Today Hillary Moore Hebert, senior editor of Dressage Today Magazine and DressageToday.com joins the dressage radio show crew for a chat creating a long term plan using short term goals and, everyone weighs in on schooling your test as part of your plan. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 898- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse training tips or riding tips
- Thanks to today’s experts: Dressage Radio Show co-hosts Reese Koffler-Stanfield and Philip Parkes and DressageToday.com
- Listen to the Dressage Radio Show
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Support for this show provided by: EquestrianCollections.com and EZSignsOnline.com
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.