Horse Tip Daily #909 by EquestrianCollections.com – Hay, Forage, Noxious Weeds, Oh My!
The HITM crew is joined by Shelly Smith of Standlee Forage to talk about hay and forage. We’ll cover some of the reasons hay is such a regionally diverse product, the different types of forage available and why you might make a particular forage choice. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 909- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more tips on horse health and horse management.
- Thanks to today’s expert: Shelly Smith from Standlee Forage
- Download the FREE Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android. Just go to your app store and search Horse Radio Network
- Listen to complete episodes of HORSES IN THE MORNING .
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Check out the EquestrianCollections.com Tredstep Half Chaps
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.