Horse Tip Daily #913 by Kentucky Performance Products – Dr. Robert Miller: Go Slow for a Long Career
Today’s tip is from an excerpt from the Horsemanship Radio Show. Host Debbie Loucks is joined by Dr. Rober Miller who offers some advice on helping our horses enjoy long and fruitful careers Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 913- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more horse training tips
- Thanks to our expert Dr. Robert Miller and Debbie Loucks, host of Horsemanship Radio
- Resources for training and competing youngsters in a low stress environment: Horse Agility USA, Working Equitation USA
- Support for this podcast provided by Kentucky Performance Products
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Dowload the FREE Horse Radio Network app for iPhone or Android and have all your favorite shows with you wherever you go!
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.