Horse Tip Daily #926 by Kentucky Performance Products – Tools For Safer Trail Riding List
Today’s tip is from an excerpt from the HORSES IN THE MORNING Show. Lyndsey White of Riders4Helmets joins Glenn and Coach Jenn to dissect one of Glenn’s famous lists; this on about techniques to help you be safer on the trail. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 926- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more tips on equitation, jumping or training.
- Listen to HORSES IN THE MORNING
- Photo: Glenn the Geek, founder of the Horse Radio Network with Beaker
- Thanks to today’s experts: Glenn the Geek, Coach Jenn, Lyndsey White of Riders4Helmets
- Support for this podcast provided by Kentucky Performance Products & Listeners Like You
- Download the free Horse Radio Network App for iPhone or Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.