Horse Tip Daily #931 by Equestrian Collections – Cantering Tips from Julie Goodnight
Today’s tip is from HORSES IN THE MORNING. Christy Landwher and Julie Goodnight from the Certified Horsemanship Association join the HITM crew to offer some great tips on creating more responsive canter transitions, lead lazy horses, and canter work for trail horses. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 931- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more tips on riding and equitation or tips from Julie Goodnight
- Thanks to today’s experts: Christy Landwehr & Julie Goodnight from Certified Horsemanship Association
- Photo: Julie Goodnight, credit Heidi Nyland Melocco, WholePicture.org
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Support for this show provided by: EquestrianCollections.com & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.