Horse Tip Daily #944 by Equestrian Collections – Eyes Up and Warm Up For A Better Ride
Today we have a duo of tips from the Eventing Radio Show’s Martin Collins weekly Trainer Tip segment that are really useful regardless of your riding discipline. First up Emilee Libby offers some advice to improve your form over fences, followed by Clark Montgomery on making your jumping warm up count. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 944- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to the Eventing Radio Show on Horse Radio Network
- Thanks to today’s experts: Emilee Libby and Clark Montgomery
- Photo: Clark Montgomery, source Flair Nasal Strips
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Support for this show provided by: EquestrianCollections.com Horze Perry Jumping Bat & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.