Horse Tip Daily #96 – Gift Tip: Fran Jurga with Two New Fantastic Horse Books
Fran Jurga returns in her series of tips on great books for holiday gifts. Fran reviews two new fantastic book related to a horse’s health. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily #96 – Show Notes and Links:
- Please use the links below to buy the books recommended in today’s show:
- The first book is Equine ER: Stories From a Year in the Life of an Equine Veterinary Hospital by Leslie Guttman.
- The second book is Caring for the Horse’s Teeth and Mouth: Solving Dental Problems and Improving Health, Comfort, and Performance by Chris Hannes.
- Check out Fran Jurga’s bio and the links to her website…
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Listen to all of Fran Jurga’s tips here.
Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.