Horse Tip Daily #965 by Kentucky Performance Products – Breed Bias In Your Training Regime
In today’s tip Hilary Moore Hebert, Senior Editor of Dressage Today Magazine and Dressagetoday.com joins Dressage Radio Show co-hosts Reese Koffler Standfield & Philip Parkes to chat about training horses as individuals and the pitfalls of pigeonholing your pony into a training regime according to breed. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 965- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse training tips or dressage tips
- Thanks to today’s experts: Dressage Radio Show co-hosts Reese Koffler-Stanfield and Philip Parkes and DressageToday.com
- Listen to the Dressage Radio Show on Horse Radio Network
- Photo: Philip Parkes
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- This episode of Horse Tip Daily has been brought to you through the generous support of Kentucky Performance Products & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.